Are you in search of the best belly band holster while running? Worry not because this ultimate review will list all the pros and cons of the product, criteria to consider, and some recommendations for you to decide on what to buy for your sporty self.
Most belly band holsters are not compatible for running as it may have the danger of the gun falling from the holster, or may not have a secured grip around the waist of the users. Here are some comprehensive reviews for various products that will surely help you choose and cater your interests and needs while running with protection!
In this article review, we will review the top five best picks for runners or sporty people to choose their best product in regard to the best belly band holster for running.
Best Belly Band Holster For Running: A Comprehensive Review for the Beginners
IWB Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry
This belly band holster by Aikate promotes a product which can cater almost all the gun sizes that can fit into the belly band holster. Even if it is not the runners who are targeted in the market, it still has its appropriate features for the joggers.
- Comprehensive style: it can mostly fit compact, subcompact, small, large pistols, and the likes in this belly band holster. Particularly, these gun models: 9, 38, 32, 27, 30, 39, 33, 43, LC9, Ruger LCP 380, Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard .380, Sig Sauer P220/P230/P238, S&W M&P Shield 9mm, Spring Armory XDM CD 9mm, Spring Armory XD Compact, 9mm, Kimber micro 380, Beretta, Kahr and the likes.
- Easy carry and freely releases guns: the Aikate product can easily release guns despite having a heavy grip using an easy strap retention instead of the traditional Velcro strap.
- Flexibility: those who are running can use this belly band holster in various options like in style of free-carry, hip, shoulders, and others.
- Neoprene material: using CoolVent Technology, it does not give an irritating feeling while using it and still in lightweight use.
- Mag pouch included: as a freebie, this has an additional magazine pouch so that you can bring an extra set of ammunition for your security.
- Easy to wash by just using your hands
- Lightweight and comfortable while on a run
- Guaranteed the guns are secured
- Built by various breathable medium
- Go unnoticeable while keeping your firearms close to you
- May be uncomfortable for big-sized waists or big sizes
- The free mag pouch may fall
BRAVOBELT Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry
This BravoBelt Belly Band Holster is a huge pick for runners due to it is specifically made for sports or athletic use. Besides the comfortable feeling for the runners, it also has a strong concealment for their firearms so that it will be in low profile and go unnoticed by people passing by. This product has also been tested for its flexibility and durability to ensure the customer’s satisfaction.
- Designed for Flexibility: With the Neoprene material being used, it will be around the user’s waist comfortably without any irritation or movement while running in the field. It also has its CoolVent feature to prevent huge sweating, and still give a minimal flow of air.
- Adjustable: this belly band holster for running can fit up to the size of a 44’’ waist. Also, with the assistance of FlexFit, this will help you customize more of your body size when worn.
- Easy to wear: BravoBelt promotes discreet wearing that cannot be seen while running or see some taint of bulkiness. With all the movements while running, it can be worn even with yoga pants and with different positions.
- Retention Snap that is Easy To Use: instead of using Velcro straps, this offers a retention snap that can still hold your firearms securely.
- Left and Right Draws: it can be used in a left or right draw, whatever your preference is. It can also be put on your hip, shoulders, or your back.
- Can be worn comfortably
- Easy to wear with secured straps
- Full of pockets for extra ammunition
- It gives a lot of heat due to the size of the belt
- It slides whenever there is excessive sweat
- Firearms may be caught up to the stitching of the holster
Hip Hugger Big Shebang!
This belly band holster may be specified for the women runners in the track. However, with this belly band holster for running has its great features where you can use it in the long run or for years.
- Top Quality Grade: Has a size of 6” elastic with a criterion of being military-grade, and can also hold up to 3 guns plus its magazines
- Three in a row: has a 3-metal strap, so the user can adjust it on their preferred tightness
- Hypo-allergenic material: It has its non-slip feature so that the holster will stay put whenever you are running
- Various positions to be chosen: can be worn around the appendix, while two types of positions for the kidney part.
- Has a tight grip for the body
- Can be used in the long run or years of usage
- Brings convenience for the concealment while carrying firearms
- Elastic is still sturdy
- Kind of dangerous since there is no guard for the trigger of the guns
- May have a hot tendency when used during summer
ComfortTac Ultimate Belly Band Gun Holster for Concealed Carry
This belly band holster is almost the talk of the town since numerous individuals have bought it. However, this may have a more positive impact as a tactical gear instead of running, but nonetheless, it can still be used while running!
- Hand in Hand: has its left and right draw options, so it is not a problem whether if you are left-handed or right-handed
- Numerous positions: can be worn in the back, be carried in a style of free-hand or open, can be worn around the hips or appendix
- Compatibility: Compatible with the following guns like Sig Sauer, Glock 19, 25, 36, 27, 29, 33, 43, 42, 36, Bodyguard, Ruger, Beretta, Taurus PT111, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Smith and Wesson, Kahr, Springfield, and others.
- Two Sizes: this belly band holster has 2 sizes, which is the large size that can fit up to 44” waist. On the other hand, the extra large size can fit up to 54” waist size.
- Has extra room for ammunition and other accessories
- The mag pouch can be used for Ids
- Heavy concealment
- Easy to wash, machine or hand wash
- The material which is made from neoprene will get sweaty
- Poor handling of mag pouches
- May face limited mobility
Tacticshub Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry
The belly band holster of Tacticshub concentrates on the concealment and no sweating technology that gives ultimate comfort for the people, which is also a great choice for a belly band holster for running!
- Discreet and lightweight: this belly band holster’s top priority is concealment where you can go low profile while being protected from unexpected attacks
- 100% comfortable: the unisex holster for running has a no sweat type of material, so the user can use it comfortably and not worrying about their sweat
- Compatible and Flexible: it can cater various sizes of guns like Taurus, Ruger, Kimber, Kahr, and the likes.
- Quick and Easy: can be removed easily while having a secure and safe grip for the guns
- Safe with the pistols
- Can be carried easily while running
- Has freebies like an outdoor survival guide and self-defense
- Firearms does not move while on the run
- Light to medium sweat will be experienced
- No guard for triggers
- No security for the extra mags
Of course, whenever you are going to buy a certain product, particularly the best belly band holster for running, you need to check the whole quality of the product to ensure your interests, needs, and concerns for that certain type.
Here is a guide for buying the best belly band holster for running:
Every individual has various types of body size, so it is essential whether your belly band holster can be adjusted into a loose style or tight grip around your body.
Storage should be also in the criteria since you are going to use a gun that is fit for your holster, also not just with one-sized guns but with smaller or larger ones too.
3. Trigger Guard
Customers should pay attention to trigger guards which can secure the guns while running, and do not go ballistic with a sudden movement from the user that is wearing the belly band holster.
4. Closure for the Holster
There are various materials used by belly band holsters which are Velcro straps or the metal snap retention. For starters or limited running movement, you can choose Velcro, but if you really want a secure grip or closure, choose the metal material.
You should look at the material being used so that it will not be a sweaty journey while running, and it does not slip around the body.
The best pick among these top 5 products is the Tactichubs Belly Band Holster, which accommodates all concerns regarding a belly band holster for running. It has a quality material, lightweight design, extra magazine pouch, and low profile style for concealment. Other than that, it may be used during minimum or light running. The best belly band holster for running by Tactichubs is affordable, too.